SPONSOR A PROJECT
Athletes Against Bullies, Inc. works with many strategic partners to help bring practical knowledge to our schools. Help support our lecture series enabling communities through powerful speakers like PhD’s, professional athletes, and topical trainers that will provide the resources needed to help address a communities specific needs.
SPONSOR A SCHOOL
Athletes Against Bullies, Inc. will work with a growing number of schools to leverage special programs, providing guest speakers to address issues concerning bullying.
GIVE A DONATION
Like most non-profit community based organizations, most programs can only happen when people like you empower us with a financial contribution.
Athletes Against Bullies, Inc. will maintain a public list of opportunities to serve your community. Come help us eradicate bullying from our schools.
As a community based non profit, Athletes Against Bullies, Inc. Always seeks financial support from the corporate sponsor-ships along with community fundraising to help it meet its goals.
Athletes Against Bullies will provide the following services to the community:
- Offering a safe haven where victims of bullying can come to speak with a counselor (volunteer) in a discreet manner
- Offering a place where students who have engaged in bullying can begin their reform by speaking with a counselor or other professional in a confidential setting
- Providing seminars and education workshops for students, educators, coaches, and any professionals that deal with groups of people where bullying might be occurring
- Providing professional athletes as guest speakers at public schools, explaining the dangers of bullying and how it can be stopped (professional athletes will connect well with the students and the message can be delivered more effectively than with an academic style lecture)
- Providing information and advice to educators and athletic coaches nationwide through online communications (website, social media, email, etc.)